Monday, February 22, 2010

Call Me Crazy, But Mark Will Have Fresh Pits for Cheap!

I can't remember if I've mentioned this here before or not, but I love couponing. I'm the crazy person that WILL drive to multiple Walgreens to stock up on 9 packages of $2 name-brand toilet paper (true story) when there's a sale I can match with a great coupon. I like getting things as cheap as possible and it's even better if it's free or nearly free!

I get a rush from this. I describe it to Mark as follows: it's like when "your guy" (i.e. your fantasy [insert random sport here] player) does something awesome to score you a bunch of points. Woohoo TOUCHDOWN! Now might be the time to call me crazy...

Anyhoo, let's talk about my recent good deal. Behold, cheap deodorant!


I actually can only take credit for the planning on this one. Mark (who usually rolls his eyes - actually... if you know Mark, he does a lot of eye rolling... - and for some reason typically discourages my stock up couponing) was the one who went out to make the purchase for me! I'm just not getting around very well due to the baby that's seemingly trying to force it's way out of my body without allowing me to go into labor first, but that's another story.

We purchased all of the above for $7.28 (including tax), which is $1.21 per stick! This is a great deal as they are usually priced at $3.99 each! We saved $17.47 and Mark will probably have enough deodorant for the rest of the year : )

Side note: Why is it that toiletries are SO DARN expensive?! Have you ever noticed this? Good deodorant, razors, face wash, all that stuff is just so unnecessarily expensive. It drives me crazy! All the more reason to keep your eyes peeled for good deals and stock up prices.

How to score this deal:

Walgreens has Right Guard deodorant on sale Buy One, Get One Free this week (February 21 - 27)

- Use the $2 off 2 printable coupon available HERE (FYI - you should be able to print this coupon 2 times per computer)

and/or

- Use the $1.50 off 1 printable coupon available HERE (Click on "All Star Savings")

And voila! Cheap deodorant! In my opinion, this is a stock up price!

Thanks to Money Saving Mom for the heads up on this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!