Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 20th



Woot!  Thanksgiving is this week!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  A holiday about getting together with family and eating without the pressure of gift-giving?  Yep, I'm all over that!


Sunday:  Turkey Pumpkin Chili

Monday:  Salisbury Steak with Baked Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli

Tuesday:  Veggie Enchiladas (from the freezer!) with Restaurant-style Mexican Rice

Wednesday:  Copy-cat IKEA Swedish Meatballs over Whole-wheat Egg Noodles (I've actually never had these, but apparently they're good enough for Food Network Magazine to create a copy-cat recipe!) with Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Thursday:  Happy Turkey Day!  I'll be making Classic Green Bean Casserole to take to my family's house for Thanksgiving and we'll have Pumpkin Pancakes for breakfast to tide us over til the main event!

Friday:  Out/Leftovers

Saturday:  This year is special because we're having our own little Thanksgiving!  I made a turkey breast dinner for us last year, but this year we're going all out and I'll be cooking my first bird!  We want leftovers and I plan to freeze a lot of the meat and make turkey stock with the bones.  Yum!


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted at OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!