Wednesday, July 16, 2008

For Sale!

Step one of Goal: Re-organization is to get the all of the wedding items that I no longer have any use for out of my house. I'm not going to organize things that I don't need to keep!

This weekend, I took pictures of all the items that I would like to pass on to other brides. I found secondhand wedding items to be very helpful while I was planning our wedding on a budget, and I hope that I can pass that on to another girl who is planning her wedding.

I put my "for sale bio" out on The Knot yesterday and I've had a really great response so far, I've sold the majority of my glassware, all my leftover candles, and a few other small items. I spent yesterday evening printing shipping labels, and packing these items up for shipping. It was a much bigger job than I thought it would be! First I had to haul everything out, then I had to find a box that it would fit in, then I had to wrap everything and get it wedged in there so that it would be safe to ship. I'm so glad to be getting this stuff out of my house! I feel like I'm heading down the road to completing my goal.

Here is my For Sale Bio if you're curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!