Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting the New Year with a New 'Do


Before

After

It feels SO short, but as you can see from the 'after' picture, it's still collarbone length.  But cutting off 10+ inches of hair is quite a change!  And it was time for a change. 

I most often wear my hair long, but I've had it at pretty much every length at one time or another.  I don't think I've ever made such a drastic change all at once though, but I did it for a good reason.  I'm donating my hair to the Beautiful Lengths program, which provides high quality, real hair wigs, free of charge to women suffering the effects of cancer.

Yay for a fresh look to start the New Year and for the opportunity to give my hair to a good cause!

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome on you, I often just let my hair grow and when I finally get it cut realize how much better it is when it's in an actual style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm growing my hair out for my June wedding and CANNOT wait to chop it off to something cute like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely, and blessings to you for donating to such a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!