Thursday, May 17, 2012

We Did Not Suvive the Zombie Apocalypse

I had a crazy dream last night (not my first crazy dream this week, but the first scary one) where Mark and I were in the midst of the Zombie Apocalypse. 

You know... undead people trying to eat us?  I'm sure this as absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I spent the earlier part of this week reading Books 5-7 of The Walking Dead.  Totally unrelated, I'm sure :)

So anyway, back to undead people trying to eat us. 

I don't recall all of the specifics, but I do remember that I was trying my darndest to save our lives from the flesh hungry zombies and in true Man Form, Mark was fighting me every step of the way.  He was all, "but I'm a MAN.  I know everything!"  And I was all, "Are you kidding me?  I know everything there is to know about the Zombie Apocalypse because I've read TONS of books and watched zombie movies and shows and I totally know how to survive this!  We need a gun, water, and heirloom seeds!". 

After some back and forth we finally made it to whatever safe house, outside of the city, of course, that I wanted to head for.  We were all safe and in bed and then my obnoxious, barky dog (who was apparently infected with the zombie virus) bit both of us and presumably we too were going to turn into zombies. 

I don't know how it played out though because once I was bitten I woke up.  And I was so scared that I was wide awake from 4.30-5.30am and didn't dare get out of bed to go to the bathroom even though I needed to. 

Today, I made Mark promise to defer to my great Zombie Apocalypse wisdom should there ever be need or I will do myself a favor and leave him behind!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!