Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 6th




Err... Menu Plan Tuesday.  Fail.  Immediately following my triumphant return to blogging I seem to have been attacked by a nasty cold.  I've been sick since last week :(  I'm really going to work on getting some pics from the Pumpkin Patch and Halloween uploaded.


Sunday: Leftovers

Monday:  Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato Fries and Roasted Broccoli (this is the first time I've tried roasting broccoli and it was really good!)

Tuesday:  Parmesan Tilapia with Roasted Cauliflower

Wednesday:  Pot Roast in the CrockPot with Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"

Thursday: Chicken Queso Soup

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  OUT


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!