Monday, October 1, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of September 30th


It's officially fall (and the first week of October, wow!) so I decided it was time to change out my Menu Plan Monday header to reflect pumpkin pie rather than strawberries.  As much as I love fresh summer berries...  mmMmmMm... pumpkin pie!

Jack and I are going to be on our own for several dinners this week so I planned for lots of leftovers so that I didn't have to cook every night just for the two of us.  Trying to keep things simple!


Sunday:  Meatloaf with Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes

Monday:  Cream of Mushroom Soup with Bread

Tuesday:  Leftovers

Wednesday:  Leftovers

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Pizza Night

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!