Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of June 22nd



Yup, it's Tuesday.

Last week was a super busy week with plenty of running around!  It was the second week in a row that I attended an overnight birth and while I really do prefer that timing because the kids don't even know I'm gone it leaves me dragging for... well, a long time afterwards.  When you're living in a season of life where sleep is already precious missing a night or two really throws things off!  Or at least it does for me.  But I'm not exactly the kind of person who does well with lack of sleep.  So there's that.  Anyway, I was super happy to be at the births and I think I've made it back to my constant state of slightly-tired-all-the-time so it's all good!

In addition to attending a birth there was plenty of other running around with the kids and doula work and I'm glad we're going to have a more low-key week this week and I'm also glad for a little break in doula work for July.  I will still be doing visits, but it should be a little bit before my next birth!  So now it's time to enjoy not being on-call and shift focus to our up-coming vacation!

Last week we enjoyed a little COSI time

This was Molly's first time playing at the water table.  She thought she was big stuff.


and saw some big trucks.

Jack was having an I-don't-want-my-picture-taken kind of day, which frequently happens.


We also played with friends yesterday and again, Molly thinks she's big stuff.  Climbed right up a ladder.  Sensing a theme here?

More fun yet to come this week!




Here's what we're eating:



Sunday:  Apps

Monday:  Fish Tacos with Mango Slaw

Tuesday:  Grilled Summer Vegetable Chopped Salad

Wednesday:  Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers with Chipotle Cream Sauce with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday:  Leftovers/Homemade Pizza

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!