Thursday, March 26, 2015

Week of March 22nd

Last week I was all: SPRIIIINNNNGGG!  And then I was quickly reminded that I live in Ohio (land of ever changing weather) when Sunday it was sunny and we were grilling and Monday it snowed :(



Redonkulous.

Despite the snow it actually IS spring and I'm digging all the fresh produce that's becoming available at the grocery store!

Such pretty colors!

We finally made some progress on our bathroom this weekend.  Drywall is 95% up and I currently have no mirror or storage.  It's good times.



We did choose and purchase a new medicine cabinet, light fixture, miscellaneous hardware, and brought home some paint swatches.  Progress.  We still need to choose and purchase flooring, which we looked at, but nothing struck my fancy.  Next up: putting up the last 2 panels of drywall then taping and mudding and I'm crossing my fingers that once the walls are ready to paint the rest will come together relatively quickly!

I also finished up staining (well, Mark did that part) and polyurethane-ing (allll me!) the trim from our sliding door replacement of Summer 2013  ::shuffles::  We procrastinate a lot.  It's done, but now I need to figure out how to get the masking tape off the door that we left up to protect the surface from the stain/poly.  It's kind of cemented on there since it's been left so long.  Good times.

In other news, we finished Sons of Anarchy season 6 and I'm just all sorts of frustrated that season 7 (the final season!) won't be available on Netflix for another month!  #firstworldproblems


Menu for the week:


Sunday:  Grilled Chicken Fajitas

Monday:  Chicken Yakisoba (with half the noodles replaced by zoodles)

Tuesday:  Sweet Potato Nachos

Wednesday:  Leftovers

Thursday:  Homemade Pizza with Salad

Friday & Saturday:  Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!