Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Adult Beverages,


How I have missed you! You and your fuzzy, nummy goodness! Please never leave my life again! *smooches*

Saturday, Mark and I kicked off the start of Spring with some BBQ Ribs and Beer Margaritas! That's right. I said BEER Margaritas. You can stop making that face like Mark's because they're delish. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! And I've posted the recipe so you can. You can thank me later. : )

We've really been enjoying this fab weather! Jack and I have been taking a daily walk. Of course it's a short one, just around our little block, because I'm still getting on my feet. He seems to really like it, he falls right to sleep as soon as we're in motion! It's nice just to get out of the house for a bit to get some fresh air and sun.

Today was our first family trip to the grocery store. Jack did very well and basically slept the whole time. I think I'm nervous about taking him out and about for no reason. The next hurdle will be for me to take him out on my own. I don't think I'm ready for that yet!

Beer Margaritas

12 oz. Frozen limeade concentrate
12 oz. Water
6-12 oz. Tequila (depending on how strong you want it!)
12 oz. Beer (I used Corona)

Mix the frozen limeade, water, and tequila together until fully combined. Add in beer. Enjoy.

(Recipe from AllRecipes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!