Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Planning Monday: Week of October 10th





I don't understand why some weeks are harder than others for me to formulate a menu, but alas this is just one of those weeks.  I have little inspiration and I can't settle on a plan.  Because of this I missed going grocery shopping yesterday and now I have to go during the week which is much harder.  Also, because I didn't have anything planned yesterday's dinner was a big fat fail and we ended up eating out again.  We were really bad this weekend with eating out so I'm going to try to make up for it this week!


Sunday: OUT

Monday: Local Hot Italian Sausage on the grill with Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:  The Marlboro Man Sandwich with Baked Potatoes

Wednesday:  Spicy Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup with Grilled Cheese Panini

Thursday:  Apple Cheddar Stuffed Chicken with Steamed Carrots and Broccoli

Friday:  Homemade Pizza - I'm going to try Bacon, Onion, & Mushroom.  I'm sure Mark will want something else.

Saturday:  Football Food!  Black Bean Sliders and Game Day Nachos

2 comments:

  1. I love menu mondays! That Man Sandwhich sounds right up my husbands alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu for the week looks great.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!