Thursday, October 28, 2010

Santa Baby


I've been an awful good girl and if Santa really wanted to reward me, here's what he'd bring:

A Sihouette



And the creative talent to use it properly to create super cool crafts!


Jewlery, of course:

Maybe a cute Mother's-style Necklace to go with the braclet Mark gave me when we had Jack.




Or a monogram necklace




Or, how about this cute little guy?



I like the owls!




A cupcake necklace




Anything by Dogeared




Some ultra-luxious handmade, good for you soap

Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey Olive Oil & Shea Butter Soap - YUM!


A detoxifying facial masque




Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Organic Body Sugar Scrub




Now that we're all clean and smelling good we should turn our attention to the home. 


Soy Wax Melts



Maybe in Butter Rum Cappucino, Pumpkin Pie Spice, or Cinnamon Vanilla

And for a more warm, cozy feeling Sugar 'N Spice Candles



I've personally tried her candles (the Pumpkin Spice is the best Pumpkiny/Fall scented candle I've ever tried!) and not only are they quality, but she's local and they're a good price.  I highly recommend and I can't wait to get my hands on some more of her goodies!


Now, to the kitchen!

Every baker needs a cute Cupcake Apron



I die.  I just die!  I've been drooling over this adorable thing for a while!



Or this one.  It's super cute too!


A Roul'Pat for handling doughs



I have a Silpat, which I love, but a whole set of them in varying sizes would be awesome!



And of course, some more quality Baking Sheets to put them on



An awesome Stoneware Pie Plate



And a Loaf Pan



And as long as we're making a wish list here, I could really use a full set of Stoneware :)


A large Pizza Stone for bread and pizza making!



And a Pizza Peel to go with it.




And a few other miscellanous things:


An adorable Gussy Wristlet



Or anything Gussy really, I love the ruffles!


A super cute, 2011 Planner




A darling Camera Strap




To be used with a Canon Rebel DSLR



That will come to me along with the talent to utilize such an awesome camera!


And of course, if Santa really did bring me all this, I'd also need a new house to keep it all in!




Merry Christmas to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!