Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 21st




Turkey Day is here!  Well... almost anyway.  Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite holiday of the year.  A day that's just about eating good food and spending time with family?  I'm all over that!  Can't wait for Thursday! 


Sunday:  Sloppy Joes with Mac & Cheese

Monday:  Pasta e Fagioli (CrockPot) with crusty bread for dunking!

Tuesday:  Orange Chicken over Rice with Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday:  Taco Braid with Corn

Thursday:  Thanksgiving Dinner with the fam!  I'm making a Garlic Pecan Cheddar Cheese Ring and Green Bean Casserole, because what would Turkey Day be without it?!

Friday:  Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza (Mark doesn't know it yet, but he'll be cooking dinner this night!  We use the crust from the linked recipe.)

Saturday:  Game Day food to snack on!  I've been wanting to try these Buffalo Chicken Bites for a while!  Maybe I'll also make some Spinach and Artichoke Dip to get some veggies in ;)


I'm linked at OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. It isn't Thanksgiving without green bean casserole, is it?:) I'm trying a new version from The Pioneer Woman this year!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!