Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of July 3rd




Sunday:  Dinner at Mark's mom's house to celebrate our birthday!

Monday:  Dinner at my parent's house to celebrate our birthday!

Tuesday:  Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos with Mexican Rice and 'Refried' Beans - carried over from last week

Wednesday:  Tomato Pie with Salad - I don't think Mark's going to be on board with this one.  Don't worry, I'm making it up to him the rest of the week with good food he likes, but I'm sure he'll be having something else.  Maybe some sausage on the grill?

Thursday:  Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches with Twice-Baked Potatoes

Friday:  Leftovers/Take Out


Saturday:  Ribs with Classic Mac & Cheese and Sweet Corn Bread Muffins


I'm linked at OrgJunkie.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!