Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 15th



I'm finally feeling back to normal today after that nasty virus I had last week.  It seems like when you're in charge of a 2-year-old all day it's kind of hard to recoup your strength after being sick - go figure!  Anyway, after a relatively restful weekend complete with some awesome blueberry buttermilk pancakes whipped up by Mark, our resident breakfast chef, I'm definitely feeling back to my usual only semi-rundown self :)

I'm also happy to report Jack seems to be through the worst of the teething.  He's getting back to his usual (challenging, 2-year-old) self and is sleeping and eating better.  He's also stubborn and won't let me get a good look in his mouth, but I'm pretty sure if I could, I would see some brand new molars in there.


Sunday:  Italian Subs with Chips - carried over from last week

Monday:  Beef and Noodles (made with leftovers from French Dip Sandwiches) with Peas

Tuesday:  Grilled Beer Brats with Broccoli Salad

Wednesday:  Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps with Chips and Salsa

Thursday:  Grilled Burgers on Homemade Buns with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Friday:  Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps with Ranch Potato Wedges

Saturday:  Leftovers/Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!