Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 8th



This week certainly started out with a low.  I woke up Monday morning feeling a fever coming on and sure enough, by 11am I had a fever of 102-degrees.  At that point, I had to call in the reinforcements.  Mark came home from work to take over childcare duties so that I could go whine in misery in our bed.  I'm not sure if Jack actually had a virus last week on top of his teething, which he then passed to me, or if I just picked up something on my own, but either way, I'm sure a couple of weeks without a good night's sleep and spending last week stressed and worried certainly wore me down enough to leave me susceptible to getting sick.

Mark did a great job of keeping up with the necessary things like feeding and taming the toddler wildebeest and washing diapers, but most everything else fell by the wayside and I'm going to be playing catch up for the rest of the week.  Thankfully, I'm feeling better now.  I haven't had a fever since overnight Monday/Tuesday, but now I have a sore throat (why would a sore throat present AFTER a fever?  I've never had that before.) and I'm certainly feeling run down. 

And obviously I've had to move a few things around on our meal plan.


Sunday: With family for Easter dinner

Monday:  Sick - the boys were on their own

Tuesday:  Sick - the boys were on their own

Wednesday:  Chili with all the fixin's

Thursday:  French Dip Sandwiches (CrockPot) with Green Beans

Friday:  Parmesan Tilapia with Roasted Broccoli

Saturday:  Italian Subs with Carrots and Chips


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!