Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's a...

{via}



GIRL! 


And look, I even baked you a cake for the big reveal!

No, no I did not, but I did google for a pretty cake to look at, which is almost the same. MmmMm cake... 

We are, of course, very excited to be expecting a healthy baby girl! The morning of the scan I realized that I was so sure baby was a girl that I would actually have been surprised if the ultrasound technician told us it was a boy instead. It's funny how strong my feelings were this time compared to last time. Maybe there is something to this Mother's Intuition. I remember laying in bed shortly after seeing the positive home pregnancy test and just overwhelming thinking this one is going to be a girl. I also have a name in mind, but I still have to convince Mark. Good thing we still have ~20 weeks to go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!