Monday, September 16, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of September 15th



Even though this cooler weather we're experiencing has me thinking of comfort meals and soup I intend to take advantage of the grilling weather we still have available!  Contrary to what some might think as evidenced by excessive talk of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, fall-scented candles, and the apple-flavored recipes I've seen all over the place recently (all of which I enjoy as much as the next girl!) it's still summer for one more week and I'm happy to put off those fall things for a little while longer!


Sunday:  Smoked Ribs with Corn Pudding and Southern-Style Green Beans

Monday:  Grilled Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Chips and Salsa

Tuesday:  Locally-produced Brats with Cheesy Potatoes

Wednesday:  Maple-Bacon Beer Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday:  Leftovers/Freezer Meal

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Game Day Apps


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!