Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tried & True Recipe: Corn Pudding



Not the best picture, but I'm not exactly the best photographer.  And I was using my cell phone.  At night.  I promise this is a delicious recipe though and you'll really want to try it!  Definitely not the healthiest side (by far), but a truly yummy addition to any meal and it goes especially well with barbeque!  Here I served it alongside some smoked ribs and southern-style green beans.  This casserole has been served in my family for years and it so easy to put together.  It's also a crowd pleaser.  What more can you ask for?  Make it!  Soon!


Corn Pudding

2 Boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (or substitute real ingredients)
1 Can Corn (undrained)
1 Can Creamed Corn
4T Butter, melted
8oz Sour Cream

Pre-heat oven to 350-degrees.  Combine all ingredients in a bowl.  Pour into a greased 9x13" pan.  Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until it starts getting golden brown around the edges.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!