Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of February 9th



Menu Plan Monday on Tuesday.  Clearly I'm not on top of things.

We had a (much needed) relaxing weekend!  Mark even brought me coffee in bed one morning and later that day he and Jack went to see Frozen at the movie theater.  Jack had such a fun time and says his most favorite part of the outing was the popcorn, haha!  I got some quiet reading time while Molly napped.  Good things all around.

Sunday things happened (laundry, meal planning, grocery shopping, house stuff).  We were under a level 1 snow emergency for a time Sunday afternoon.  This weather... I can't even.  I know everyone and their mother is complaining about the cold right now, but seriously I think I might just shrivel up and die if I don't get some fresh air and a good amount of sunshine soon.  I NEED it.  I'm already looking forward to that burst of energy/productivity I will receive come spring, which really is just a return to my non-winter self.  SUUUUUUN!

For dinner on Sunday I made the pretzel bread linked below and we made grilled cheese panini with the bread + beer cheese and it was just as amazing as you're thinking.  Lucky for me, I have another loaf stashed in the freezer for a later time!

Here's what we're eating this week:


Sunday:  Grilled Cheese Panini on Pretzel Bread with apples and veggie sticks

Monday:  Jalapeno Popper Chili (Crock Pot)

Tuesday:  Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps with Ranch Potato Wedges

Wednesday:  General Tso's Chicken with Brown Rice and Broccoli

Thursday:  Leftovers/Freezer Meal

Friday:  Happy Valentine's Day!  Out

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!