Monday, April 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 6th


Busy, busy weekend!

My book-loving girl snuck off and settled herself with a book while at a play date on Friday.  Love it!


I had Zumba on Saturday morning (where I was greeted by a new instructor, effectively knocking me from my mini-pedestal of hard-won mediocrity), then hit up a consignment sale afterwards where I scored some great clothes for Miss Molly to wear for spring and summer.  I only got 2 shirts for Jack and a book, but seeing how hard he is on his clothes doesn't leave the reason there aren't a lot of used clothing available in his size much of a mystery!  Then it was home to shower, fight with my printer gather needed items, and I was off to a prenatal meeting with a new client!

Sunday, my sister came over and we looked at wedding invites while the kids played and Mark did the grocery shopping.  Then I had a postpartum visit with a client where I got to enjoy teeny baby snuggles, popped into the library to pick up a book so that I don't forget to read this month's book club selection and was back home for the rest of the day.

I am loving the warmer weather and although it's kind of chilly and very rainy today we were able to open the windows to fresh air this weekend and Jack was about to get outside to play for a bit so I'm happy!

Mark does such a great job of caring for the kids while I'm not around.

My being gone all Saturday morning meant that daddy did Molly's hair.  He's working on perfecting a pony tail.  Getting there!


This week is likely to be just as busy as I have a couple of social events, I'm on-call for a birth, and I have doula work in addition to hosting a bridal shower for my sister next weekend.  The shower that I haven't yet done much to prepare for.  Eeep.

Here's what we're eating this week:


Sunday:  Grilled Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Monday:  Creamy Lemon Chicken and Asparagus with Bacon with Roasted Potatoes

Tuesday:  Homemade Pizza

Wednesday:  Freezer Meal

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!