Monday, April 28, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 27th



This weekend passed by in a flash!  I had several meetings to keep me busy, but we were still able to get outside and enjoy some lovely weather!  Mark smoked some ribs on Sunday (yum!) and now it's Monday again.

Jack picked and gifted me with a beautiful flower this weekend :)


It should be a pretty low-key week for us and this coming weekend is the first in quite a while that I don't have any doula work scheduled.  Although I really enjoy the work I'm doing and it doesn't monopolize a lot of time it's nice to have a wide open weekend up ahead with nothing to schedule around!

Here's what we're eating:


Sunday:  Smoked Ribs with Corn Pudding and Southern-Style Green Beans

Monday:  Honey-Lime Tequila Shrimp Tacos

Tuesday:  Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry with Brown Rice - carried over from last week

Wednesday:  Monte Cristos with Fruit

Thursday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh shrimp tacos, that sounds yummy! Great menu. We're linky sisters at MPM, so thought I'd say hi!
    Cinella @ The Mami Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!