Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coming Soon To a Beach Near You!


Well... only if you live in Myrtle Beach! Woot! Woot!

Yep, that's a picture of us from our vacation to Myrtle Beach back in August '07. It was our first extended vacation together - you know, more than just a long weekend trip - and we had a BLAST!

Last year our big vacation was for our honeymoon and we went to Punta Cana, D.R. It was also my very first plane ride. I think I'll stick to car trips this year.

Soooooo we are officially booked to go down to South Carolina 5/8 through 5/17 and I can't WAIT! It's going to be so fun!

Anyway, I have something to look to forward now. I can make it 4 more weeks. Now, all I can do is think of warm weather, beautiful water, and delicious food! Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!