Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

I love Christmas! Too bad we're getting rain today instead of snow. It seems like it's been yeeears since we've experienced a white Christmas in Central Ohio.

I'm so thankful to have today off. The company I work for was closed today and will also be closed tomorrow. This makes for a very nice long weekend for me!

I'm still having some pelvic pain, but it seems to be better than it was 2 days ago. I've been trying to rest as much as possible, but I think it's up to Bean to PLEASE move into a different position.

I spent most of this afternoon (with intermittent breaks) wrapping Christmas gifts. I've found the gift wrapping (like just about everything else!) is MUCH harder to do when you're stretching and bending a reaching over your very own Santa belly! But everything is wrapped now and under the (mini) tree! Along with Kitty.



Here's our "special" ornament for the year. This is the one that Mark and I pick out together every year. I can't believe this is our FIFTH special ornament on the tree! Next year, we will have a third family member to take shopping with us for our sixth ornament! I'm very excited for this!


Mark has spent most of his Christmas Eve painting Bean's room! It's coming along nicely. I will get some pics to share as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!