Thursday, April 8, 2010

Officially Initiated

To Motherhood of course.

Let me set the scene for you...

Jack and I are sitting on the couch. I'm sitting cross legged, with him on my lap, while I'm browsing the interwebz one handed.

Suddenly, I realize that a dirty diaper is imminent and begin mentally preparing myself for the stinky onslaught coming my way.

And then I felt it. IT. On my leg!

Yeah, apparently the way I was holding him somehow managed to create a gap in the leg of his onesie and diaper so when the explosion happened a good bit of it leaked right out the side! POOP ON MY BARE SKIN! Blech.

Thankfully our housekeeper sucks - we have to fire her for a new one soon : ) - and there were napkins sitting out on our coffee table right next to me. So I was able to clean myself up enough so that I could get up and drop the babe off in his room on the changing table while I wiped myself off with some wipes. They work for the poo on his booty so I figured they were the best thing for my leg as well.

As soon as I finished cleaning myself up and turned my attention to Jack, who actually wasn't as messy, he looked up at me with a huge smile which said, "Momma! I pooped!". Yeah Sweetie, I know. Half of it was on my leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!