Saturday, April 3, 2010

I have a virus

Well, *I* don't have a virus, but my computer does and it's a doozy. Grrr! I'm so angry and frustrated! I don't even know where I got it and it's nasty. It has taken over my computer. This isn't a virus like syphilis where you are ashamed and embarrassed and you go to the clinic for a shot which takes care of the issue this is like the AIDS of computers! It has completely killed my entire system and I don't even know where it came from.

None of my virus scans will catch the problem and all of the manual removal guides I have been able to find aren't taking care of the problem either. I seriously just want to bang my head on my keyboard. I'm SO frustrated! AND what I can't for the life of me understand is WHY the same scans that I'm using that won't catch the virus are apparently working just fine on other people's systems. GAH!

Anyway, let's end on a happy note shall we? Our little Jackers is already a month old! He had to go earlier in the week for his 1 month check up at the peditrician's. He now weighs 8 pounds, 10 ounces - up 8 ounces from his birth weight, and is 21 inches long - an inch longer than birth.

Here are some pics commemorating this event:



And here is Jack meeting his new cousin Lauren for the first time. He is older by a week which is not very apparent : )


Mark says that they have a lot in common like the fact that their lives revolve around eating, sleeping, and pooing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!