Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of February 12th


::dusts off the old blog::  Last week I didn't feel like I had enough going on {sarcasm} so I decided on a whim to change up my blog a little bit.  New name {more fitting as the original came about when I was newly married}, new design, it was time for a little change!  I also added new contact and follow buttons.  If you're subscribed in a reader click through and check out the changes!


Sunday:  Chipotle Sweet Potato Corn Chowder

Monday:  Bourbon Chicken with Broccoli and Brown Rice

Tuesday:  Valentine's Day!  Penne alla Vodka, Harvest Salad, and Crusty Bread with Heavenly Chocolate Mousse for dessert!

Wednesday:  Chicken Tikka Masala (CrockPot) with Brown Rice and Naan

Thursday:  Turkey Pot Pies (from the freezer!)

Friday:  Chipotle Bean Burritos

Saturday:  Leftovers/Out

I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!