Monday, November 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 18th



Woot!  SO excited for Thanksgiving!  It's my favorite holiday :) 

I'm also kind of looking forward to it so that I can stop being angry that so many people are already celebrating Christmas prematurely and infringing on Thanksgiving.  I'm tired of being annoyed.  Maybe next year people will further erode the Christmas season by stretching it to start right after all the back to school hype and then I'll be over the whole thing by the time Turkey Day rolls around :/ 


Sunday:  Ruben Sandwiches with Chips

Monday:  Butternut Squash Soup with Grilled Cheese

Tuesday:  Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Wednesday:  Chicken Burritos

Thursday:  Thanksgiving!

Friday:  Turkey Dinner

Saturday:  Leftovers


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I love butternut squash soup! :) I have a menu Monday link up if you want to link up every week. Have a great week! Erin

    http://erinbrans.com/2012/11/menu-monday-whats-for-dinner-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!