Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Consignment Shopping: Round 3

I shopped my last consignment sale for fall 2012 a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it.  It's been a little crazy around here.  Hard to believe, I'm sure :)

This sale I predominately shopped for Baby Dos considering all the great stuff I was able to pick up for Jack during round 2 of shopping

Here's what I got:

Newborn size: 3 sleepers


0-3 month size: 3 sleepers, 1 sleeping gown, 1 hooded, fleece zip-up coat (with ears!  So cute.)


3-6 month size: 5 sleepers, 1 short-sleeved onesie, and a 2-piece sweat outfit with pants and a jacket


Nearly all the items are Carter's brand.  The 2-piece sweat outfit is Old Navy brand.

Not pictured: 10 pairs of 0-3 month baby socks in a variety of colors (I picked these up for $2, can't beat that!), and for Jack: 3 pairs of sweatpants (2 cotton, 1 fleece), and an Old Navy brand zip-up hoodie.  I wish I would have gotten pics of these, but they're already washed and being worn and I don't want to dig them out of his drawers.

I paid $47.50 for everything, which works out to a little over $2 for each item.

LOVE shopping the consignment sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!