Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 17th



This week brings changes.  The first day of Spring is in just a few days and I'm very much looking forward to it.  Not that you would really know it by the weather outside.  Up until recently I was just trucking along, accepting the end of winter ickies, because, hey, what do I know?  Nothing but icky weather for the last several months!  This was until a local weatherman so nicely pointed out how nice and warm it was this time last year and now I'm annoyed and feel cheated!  I'm ready for spring to really be here and bring some warmer, nicer weather!  No more snow! 

Also, today is Mark's first day of work at a new job.  While I am SUPER excited for him and I know he is so happy about returning to work I sure will miss having him around!  Having two parents home certainly makes things easier and I've gotten quite spoiled.  It was kind of like living in eternal weekend for a while, and it certainly came at a good time.  Molly will be 8 weeks old this week so it's almost as if I got maternity leave from my job as a stay-at-home-mom :)  Anyway, back to the grind.  It'll be nice getting back to our old routine.  Or... our new routine, I guess, considering I have two kids to care for now!  We'll find our way, I'm sure. 

Send Mark lots of good first day vibes! 



Sunday:  Breakfast for dinner.  Mark cooked his specialty - breakfast sandwiches

Monday:  Zuppa Toscana

Tuesday:  Kielbasa, Potato, and Cabbage Skillet

Wednesday:  Homemade Spaghetti O's with Salad

Thursday:  Smothered Beef and Been Burritos

Friday:  Homemade Pizza

Saturday:  Leftovers/Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!