Monday, October 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of October 13th

Another weekend in the books.

Friday evening we had some much needed down time.  Chipotle while catching up on DVR'd shows is my kind of night!

Saturday we ran some errands and I started working on Jack's Halloween costume.  He is SUPER excited and doesn't understand why it's not done like, yesterday.  I can't wait 'til he tries it on!  I also scored an amazing deal on a new TV stand.  70% off?  Yes, please!  Deal of the month, fo sho.

New TV stand means the end of our current set up.  Yes, that's our coffee table.  We sold our old TV stand at our recent yard sale because we had replaced it with a new storage unit.  I decided I didn't like the new unit so I sold it and then our TV was sitting on the floor so the coffee table got pulled in to sub as a TV stand.  It's been like this for like 6 weeks now because I was only casually looking at replacement TV stands and didn't find anything I liked.  My clearanced TV stand was obviously a gift sent to me directly from the TV gods.  

Sunday we started out with some homemade Pumpkin Scones and coffee and after some usual Sunday things (mowing the grass and football watching, for Mark.  Meal planning, laundry, a grocery store and library run, for me.) we had a family birthday party to attend.  My niece just turned five!

Monday again.  Here's what we're eating this week:


Sunday:  Family gathering

Monday:  Grilled Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:  Smothered Chile Colorado Burritos (Crock Pot) with Mexican Rice

Wednesday:  Buffalo Chicken Chili with Honey Cornbread Muffins

Thursday:  Leftovers/Freezer Meal

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Game day apps


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!