Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Menu Plan Tuesday - Week of October 6th



I had a wonderful four day weekend at the DONA birth doula training I attended.  Very long days and tons of information to digest, but it was so great!  I loved being immersed in birthy type things and this experience only reinforced just how much I really want to do this.  I nearly put off the workshop until the spring and I'm so glad I jumped in and decided to make time for it now.  I'm officially a DONA trained birth doula so if you or someone you know is interested in some labor support let's talk!

Mark did an awesome job of holding down the fort while I was gone.  I know he had very long days as well and he rocked it without a whisper of complaint.  It was a big thing for me to be away from home so much, and I missed the kids terribly, so it was really helpful that he had everything under control.

Back to real life this week.  Here's what we're eating!


Sunday:  Daddy's in charge!  They made pizza.

Monday:  Freezer Meal (oh, how I love having a home cooked meal with no more effort than pulling something from the freezer and popping it into the oven.  Much needed on this day!)

Tuesday:  Panini with Chips and Fruit

Wednesday:  Corn Chowder with Beer Bread

Thursday:  Grilled Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Game day apps


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!