Monday, March 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 16th



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

And no, I'm not wearing green.  La-hame.

Spring is commmiiiinnnggg!!!!  This week!  Woohoo!

Okay, now that we've got that out of the way.  Ahem.

We had a nice little weekend with lots of free time!  Saturday I had two doula meetings and that's about all she wrote for weekend engagements.  The weather was nice enough on Saturday that we were able to get outside for some play time and fresh air (yay!).  Sunday, it was cold and icky and I decided to protest by holing up in the house wearing a sweatshirt and cooking a big pot of gumbo.  Because it's just not right for the high to drop like 30-degrees within 24 hours.

But spring is coming.  (Can you tell this is my mantra right now?)

Also, I read Labor Day.  I went into it knowing the book had mixed reviews and although I enjoyed it I totally get why it's divisive.

Annnd now it's Monday.  We played with friends this morning and I've already got a couple of things checked off my list so this week is off to a pretty good start if I do say so myself.  Hopefully helping to welcome a baby some time this week!

Here's what we're eating:


Sunday:  Chicken and Sausage Gumbo over Rice

Monday:  Ruben Sandwiches with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:  Mexican Quinoa

Wednesday:  Freezer Meal

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!