Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of March 9th



We've been enjoying some much-needed lovely weather around here!  Between the time change, some sunshine, and warmer temps I'm feeling like a whole new person.  Spring is coming, y'all!

Fun at the park with cousins!  Because when it's 45-degrees at the end of winter in Ohio it feels glorious!

Friday, we welcomed the sun and warmer temps with a trip to the park with my sister and her kids.  First park play of the year and Molly's first time playing at the park ever!  Last time we were there she was too little to do anything but ride along in a carrier or sit on a blanket.  Not this year!  After lunch we headed back to our house for some lunch and a little more play time with cousins.

Saturday I hit an early morning Zumba class.  Urgh... The 'urgh' is for the early morning nonsense.  It actually went a little better than last time and although I'm still ridiculous it wasn't quite as embarrassing as the first time.  Progress!

While Jack is away Molly revels in playing unimpeded with his toys.

Later that day Mark and Jack headed to the park for some more play time.  While Molly napped I stuffed some diapers and snuck in a little quiet reading time before the boys came home.

Sunday we were up at Mark's brother's house for our nieces' birthday party.  Fun was had by all.

Sad baby peeking out of a very convincing double-hammock while I folded laundry.

Molly missed her nap and while she was fine for the party she was a mess later that evening.  It's always an issue after the fact :/  Luckily she slept okay that night so it wasn't too bad.

Monday it was so nice out that we had the windows open to welcome some fresh air and we grilled out for the first time this year.  Woohoo!

More nice weather forcasted for today, but then it's back to snow and cold temps.  Boo!  BUT I hear birds, my daffodils are coming up, I've gotten some sun, and it's light out later so I have hope!


Sunday:  Late dinner - nachos

Monday:  61-degrees and sunny!  Hooray!  Burgers on Homemade Buns with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:  Mom's night out with friends for me; Homemade Pizza for the fam

Wednesday:  Freezer Meal with Salad

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!