And I don't even have a speech prepared!
A big Thank You! to Kaley @ A Tale of Three Poags for my very first blog award! I'm too excited!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
(1) thank the person who gave it to you
(2) tell 7 things about yourself
(3) pass the award on to some marvelous bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.
7 randoms about me that you may or may not already know:
- If something is really popular it tends makes me like it less. I guess I get burnt out easily.
- I could eat cheap Mexican food every time we go out to eat. It's my favorite and it ALWAYS tastes better in a restaurant.
- I prefer driving in the far left-hand lane so that I don’t feel like I’m going to be squashed between the other cars. People be crazy.
- I’m totally phobic about going places by myself.
- I love carbs. Pasta. Potatoes. Bread (::drools:: especially bread!). I love it all. For proof please see my tuchus.
- I love hand-crafted items and I wish I were cool enough and talented enough to make everything myself.
- I love the movie Grease. I can sing and dance along to every song. My favorite part is at the end when Sandy comes to the graduation festival looking like a bad girl, but that’s probably everyone’s favorite part.
So now you know me a little better!
I am nominating the following blogs to receive the Versatile Blogger award:
The Domestic Wannabe
Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life
Cowboy Boots and Baby Booties
I lovingly stalk your blogs ladies!