Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Award!



And I don't even have a speech prepared! 

A big Thank You! to Kaley @ A Tale of Three Poags for my very first blog award!  I'm too excited! 


Here are the rules for accepting this award:

(1) thank the person who gave it to you
(2) tell 7 things about yourself
(3) pass the award on to some marvelous bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic.


7 randoms about me that you may or may not already know:

 - If something is really popular it tends makes me like it less.  I guess I get burnt out easily.

 - I could eat cheap Mexican food every time we go out to eat.  It's my favorite and it ALWAYS tastes better in a restaurant.

 - I prefer driving in the far left-hand lane so that I don’t feel like I’m going to be squashed between the other cars.  People be crazy.

 - I’m totally phobic about going places by myself.

 - I love carbs.  Pasta.  Potatoes.  Bread (::drools:: especially bread!).  I love it all.  For proof please see my tuchus. 

 - I love hand-crafted items and I wish I were cool enough and talented enough to make everything myself.

 - I love the movie Grease. I can sing and dance along to every song. My favorite part is at the end when Sandy comes to the graduation festival looking like a bad girl, but that’s probably everyone’s favorite part.


So now you know me a little better! 


I am nominating the following blogs to receive the Versatile Blogger award:

The Domestic Wannabe

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life

Cowboy Boots and Baby Booties


I lovingly stalk your blogs ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!