Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday




1. What is the first nightmare you remember?

Funny you ask because I was just thinking about this the other day.  The first nightmare I remember I had when I was probably 4 or 5 years old.  I had a dream that this creepy old lady was in my room because she wanted to cut my hands off.  I chased her off, but when I peeked out my window - in my dream I was in some sort of high-rise apartment in the city, while at the time we actually lived in a ranch-style house in the suburbs - I saw her quickly crossing the street pushing a grocery cart full of cut off hands.  To this day I'm still scared to sleep with my hands uncovered! 


2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

I'm REALLY not a sports fan, but if I have to choose I suppose I prefer to watch baseball.


3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?

I'd love to be able to rock the cowboy boots and dress/skirt look, but alas, my short self has enough trouble finding dresses that can be worn off the rack.  We're not even going to talk about further shortening my munchkin legs with tall boots. 


4. Did you make good grades in school?

Yes.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?

I used to subscribe to quite a few, but right now all I get is Taste of Home (because I got a year's subscription for like $3) and Parents (which I got for free).  Oh, and Women's Health, but I'm not even sure how I'm subscribed to it.  It just started showing up.  ::shrug::


I'm linked over at My Little Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!