Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of September 5th


And by Monday, I mean Tuesday : )

Last week our meal plans were derailed by a broken fridge.  I'm happy to say that we have a new refrigerator that actually works and is so much nicer than our old one!  I found out that it's really a pain in the tuchus to live without refrigeration.  Thankfully, this week we can get back to normal!


Sunday:  Had a late lunch; No dinner planned

Monday: LABOR DAY!  Dinner at my parent's house

Tuesday: Mark's Fantasy Football Draft; On my own for dinner

Wednesday:  Rustic Chicken (Crockpot) served over Noodles

Thursday:  Steak Fajitas with Refried Beans and Mexican Sour Cream Rice

Friday:  Ultimate Grilled Cheese with Sherried Tomato Soup

Saturday:  Sloppy Joes with Mac & Cheese


I'm linked over at OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!