Wednesday, September 8, 2010
I've Been Tagged!
I'm slacking a bit as usual, but Kaley @ A Tale of Three Poags tagged me in a survey.
1. What is your favorite recipe/thing to cook?
I really like making bread. It always amazes me how just a few ingredients can come together and form something amazing! I love the smell of yeast and of course the smell of baking bread is heavenly! Unfortunately, I'm still playing around with recipes. I haven't found a perfect one yet!
2. What is your favorite hobby?
Reading, I love getting lost in a great book!
3. What is the best memory with your significant other?
We have so many great memories - the night we met, our first date, moving into our apartment, moving into our house, getting engaged, taking our first real vacation together, our wedding, our honeymoon, the birth of our child, and of course a sprinkling of "less important" great memories! It's hard to pick just one.
4. What is the biggest life changing event you've been through?
I know it's cliche, but the birth of my son. It has changed my life in so many ways I'd need at least a whole other post to even begin listing everything!
5. What is your favorite song? and why?
I definitely don't have one favorite, but there are tons of songs that when they come on I just have to belt it out along with the radio! Anything catchy that I can sing along with is my favorite at that moment :)
6. How do you find the time to blog?!!
I don't spend a ton of time blogging to be honest. That's probably why my topics are all over the place! I usually blog when I have a topic in mind and I'll usually get it done if I have a minute while my son is taking a nap.
7. Which celeb do you get compared too most often?
I don't really get compared to any celebs, although my little brother told me the other day that I remind him of Snooki from Jersey Shore. I had to give him the side-eye. That's not exactly a compliment...
8. Who is the biggest influence in your life?
Next to my son Jack, my husband.
Now it's my turn to ask 8 questions and tag some fellow bloggers.
1. What's your favorite dessert? (Feel free to provide the recipe!)
2. Coffee or Tea?
3. What's your favorite movie?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? Or, what do you want to be when you grow up? :)
5. Do you have any special holiday traditions?
6. If you had to plan the menu for the last meal of your life, what would it be?
7. What's your favorite book?
8. Do you have a hidden talent?
I am tagging:
Stacey @ A Life Full of Love
Meredith @ La Buena Vida
Candace @ Mrs.SouthernBelle
Mrs.G @ Our Growing Garden
Lisa @ The Pieces of My Life
Megan @ Newly Wed, Newly Bred
Haley @ Blessed
Melissa @ Completely Eclipsed
Posted by Stephanie at 2:42 PM