Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of September 16th


Really enjoying the cooler temperatures we've had lately!  This year I'm really looking forward to fall.  This summer was just TOO hot for my liking!  I'm usually a warm weather gal all the way, but the summer long heatwave we experienced was just too much to enjoy.  I tend to like fall (Soup weather!  And comfort foods!  And comfy clothes!  And spicy pumpkiny appley goodness scents!), but I feel like the nice weather only lasts a short time and then we're all too quickly into the rainy, gray, mushy fall days.  Oh well, this year I'm looking forward to it all!


Sunday:  Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Mac & Cheese

Monday:  Smoky Gouda Bacon Cheeseburgers with Smothered Onions and Baked Oven Fries - carried over from last week

Tuesday:  Chicken Taco Soup (CrockPot)

Wednesday:  Shredded Beef and Gravy (made with leftover meat from French Dips that I stashed in the freezer) with Mashed Potatoes and Carrots

Thursday:  Spicy Bean Burritos

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!