Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's nearly that time!

I'm getting out of work a little bit early today (3PM) and going home to prepare for New Year's Eve.

Even though I'm still recovering from some nasty illness contracted last weekend during Christmas, and I'm coughing my head off, we are having a couple of our friends over. I promise, I washed my hands and made sure NOT to germ any of the food!

The Menu -

Homemade Sangria (this is a very important aspect)
Cheesy Bacon Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Pigs in a Blanket
Cocktail Meatballs
Cheesecake Cookie Cups

We plan to stay in at our house, play some games, and hang out away from all the crowds and craziness which invade Columbus on New Year's Eve.

Countdown 'til Midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!