Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 21st



Happy Earth Day!


Sunday:  Smoked Ribs with Corn Pudding and Southern-Style Green Beans (Crock Pot) 

Monday:  Grilled Burgers with Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:  The kids and I are own our own for dinner so we'll do leftovers, something quick, or maybe some soup from the freezer

Wednesday:  Homemade Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese

Thursday:  Freezer meal - didn't get to this last week because we had an extra leftovers day

Friday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza

Saturday:  Leftovers/Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Found you over at Diaper Swappers:) Love your blog...I never have an idea of what to make for dinner...I'll for sure be following, maybe it will help me in the organization department:) Your boy is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D

    You have to give meal planning a shot! I would be so stressed by the time dinnertime arrived if I didn't know what I was making. I don't really love the act of meal planning, but I love that once I've done it I know what we're having all week long!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!