Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 7th


We enjoyed some really beautiful weather this weekend and it seems to be continuing into this week.  Dare I ask, has spring finally sprung?!  I sure hope so.  I don't even realize how much the weather has an impact on my mood until I finally experience a breath of fresh air (literally).  I think this may be it though, we may finally have made it through the longest winter ever, yay! 

In other news, we'll be kicking our week off with a visit to the park to play with friends and picking up 40lbs of chicken (not so much looking forward to this, but I'm excited to have good, cheap chicken in my freezer again!).  Pretty good for a Monday!


Sunday:  At parents' house for dinner

Monday:  Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Ranch Potato Wedges

Tuesday:  Mom's Night Out!  I'll be enjoying a dinner out with friends, the boys (+the girl) will be on their own

Wednesday:  Crispy Baked Fish Nuggets with Roasted Broccoli

Thursday:  Enchilada Pasta Casserole

Friday:  Strawberry Avocado Salad with Bacon Poppyseed Dressing

Saturday: Leftovers/Out


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!