Monday, November 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of November 3rd



Wow!  November already!  I feel like this whole year has just flown by.  Some days I don't even know what has kept me so busy all day, but before I know it the kids are in bed and another day has passed.  I feel like it wasn't all that long ago that I was very pregnant, heading into the holiday season, and trying to figure out how we were going to get everything ready before the baby arrived!  Meanwhile, that was nearly a year ago!  And the baby did come and we were ready :)

I have so many pictures to share, but I need to get a minute to upload and organize them.  Maybe later this week.

Now that the fun of Halloween is behind us we can look forward to my very favorite holiday: Thanksgiving!

Here's what we're eating this week:


Sunday:  Parents' house

Monday:  Turkey Apple Panini

Tuesday:  Tortellini-Sausage Soup

Wednesday:  Leftovers/Freezer Meal

Thursday:  Homemade Pizza

Friday:  Out

Saturday:  Family birthday party


I'm linked at Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!