Tuesday, August 3, 2010

5 Months!

This month's pictures capture a very important milestone, Jack's first taste of solids! 




Jack is 5 months old as of last Wednesday and we decided that it was time to let him try some cereal.  He seemed to really want to try something new and was more than willing to open his mouth to the spoon, but then funny faces followed. 


I don't know if it was the taste or the texture that turned him off, but he doesn't seem to be a huge fan.  I can't say I blame him, I tried a taste and organic brown rice baby cereal mixed with formula isn't as tasty as it sounds ;) 



As long as he stays interested I think we'll try a puree of some sort soon.  Possibly an avocado or some sort of green veggie.  I hope he will enjoy it more than the cereal.  I know I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!