Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of August 22nd




This week's menu: 


Sunday: Parent's house for brother's birthday party, contributing a (hopefully yummy) Double Fudge Coca-Cola Cake and Buffalo Chicken Dip

Monday:  Pasta Carbonara

Tuesday:  Mom's Night Out for me with the playgroup ladies; Boy's Night In for Mark and Jackers!

Wednesday: Lentil Tacos with fixin's

Thursday: CrockPot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches on Whole-Wheat rolls

Friday: Thai Chicken Pizza

Saturday:  Lime-Jalapeno Chicken with Black Bean and Corn Salsa


A few of these are obviously meals that were planned for last week that we didn't get to.  When meal planning last week I forgot about a few things like the fact that Mark and I had a date night scheduled for Thursday and I had a party to attend on Saturday.

I'm linked over at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I found that lentil taco recipe via the link you put up to that blo last week, and I'm totally making them for lunches this week for myself. :D They sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To that BLOG, not "blo". My keyboard is the suck...pardon it, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Thai pizza sounds amazing - got to try that one too!

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts!