Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of August 8th





We'll call this Menu Plan Monday, Tuesday Edition. 

I didn't get our menu planned on Sunday like I usually do because we had a busy weekend.  I didn't get it planned yesterday because I was uninspired.  So, today it is. 

Here's what's cooking this week:


Sunday: BBQ Chicken @ my parent's house

Monday: Creamy Taco Mac & Corn (that we didn't get to last week)

Tuesday: Paninis with Tomato Bisque

Wednesday: Grilled Honey Pork Chops with Corn on the cob

Thursday: Orange Chicken (Crockpot) with Broccoli & Rice

Friday: Salisbury Steak with Mashed Potatoes

Saturday: OUT


I should note that I usually don't follow recipes as written, but the links that I have provided are my inspiration from which I'll adapt our meals : )

I'm linked over at OrgJunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!