Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Without Power.

We are coming up on 90 hours without power. That's a long ass time.

According to the electric company's stupid grid thingy, we are supposed to be getting our power restored today. We'll see, but I'm hoping to come home from work today to power.

Mark is beginning to go a bit stir crazy. I think it's directly correlated to his lack of exposure to artificial light. He has begun referring to Kitteh and dog as Hyper and Spaz and has proposed that I write children's books about their adventures.

Yeah... I'm a leeeetle worried about him, but I'm sure it will pass. Hopefully.

FYI, for those who are wondering Hyper = Kitteh, Spaz = Dog. They have been so dubbed because of their propensity for running around our tiny living room chasing/playing with each other. Let me just say it's cute for about... 3 minutes, and then, it crosses over to supah annoying.

In awesome news - today is my last day at my current sucktastic job. I'm sad to leave my friends behind, but I can't wait to get out of here! Of course they never fail to encourage my hatred of this place. Currently, in the ex-airplane hanger where I work (I'm in an office setting mind you, it's just that THIS is the lovely building that the state chose to lease for us), they are banging something so loudly on the other side of the wall that my desk is up against that it is LITERALLY making the floor shake.

This does not bode well for my level of concentration, and since it's been going on for about... oh, 2 hours now, I've reached the point where I'd like to walk over, throw a molotov cocktail through their window and watch it burn. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!