Tuesday, February 16, 2010

::Kicks Snow:: [39 weeks, 0 days]

Stupid weather. Due to the 20 feet of snow that has been accumulating outside since yesterday morning my doctor's office is closed today. So... I will not be going to the doctor and I will not be told that I'm making progress. I'm going to have to spend another day just guessing at what is, or isn't, going on.

I just want to know that something is happening. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!?

I think not.

*sigh*

We did make time to meet with the baby's pediatrician-to-be today. It's the same practice that I went to as a child (not this doctor though) and my niece and brother see this doctor, and the office is only about 5 or 10 minutes from our house, so we pretty much knew that this is where we'd end up. We got all of our questions answered and are all ready to go now.

Just waiting for the baby to come out... Any time would be good... Any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!