Friday, February 19, 2010

Vancooooooouver

In my opinion, that's the best part of the Olympics - saying 'Vancouver' in an exaggerated Canadian accent.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who really doesn't care about the Olympics at. all. Much like the fact that I've lived in Columbus all of my life, attended OSU, yet could not care less about Buckeye football. Yeah, I said it.

Clearly I'm not a sports person and the Olympics are just more of the same, but what's even worse is the sports that are played are obscure activities like the eleventy-billion different skiing events they have played by athletes I've never heard of before.

In fact, the only thing that I DO care about is that the Olympics mess with my shows. Many of the shows that I like to watch are on yet another week or two-long hiatus because they don't want to go up against the Olympics by which most people are oddly facinated. I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!