Monday, June 30, 2008

What's In a Name?

Now that we have decided that we will be able to keep Kitteh without her being uncomfortable around the dog, we need to think of a name for her.

I don't think that we should keep calling her Kitteh, although Mark would be perfectly happy with that. I can't seem to pin down what her name should be. She's a wonderful cat, very cuddly and fun. She's interested in everything, and can certainly be a little mischevious.

I initally thought that I would like to name her Delilah, I still like the name, but it's hard naming an animal when you don't really know their whole personality yet. Mark came up with some really terrible names, so he hasn't been much help, but the best (in my opinion) that he has suggested is Peanut. Hmm...

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!